Submitted and accepted full paper will be published into the Materials Science Forum [ISSN print 0255-5476 ISSN cd 1662-9760 ISSN web 1662-9752, Trans Tech Publications], be invited to give the oral presentation, register after you receive the acceptance letter, details listed in the acceptance letter. Abstract will be included in program but will not published in conference proceedings. Register after you receive the acceptance letter and more details list in the acceptance letter.
Registration Files needed to submit:
(1) Final manuscripts (BOTH .pdf and .doc)
(2) Registration Form
(3) Payment Proof
(4) Copyright Agreement
Please pay attention! Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until all Registration Files above is received in full. Payment must be made in USD/RMB. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
Conference Registration Fee
|Categories||Early Bird (by September 25, 2020)||Conference Fee|
|Author||450 USD/2500 RMB||500 USD/3000 RMB|
|Presenters（Only）||320 USD/2000 RMB||350 USD/2200 RMB|
|Listeners||180 USD/1200 RMB||200 USD/1400 RMB|
|Additional Papers(S)||350 USD/2000 RMB||350 USD/2000 RMB|
|Additional Page||50 USD or 300 RMB/Page||50 USD or 300 RMB/Page|
|Extra Proceeding||80 USD/500 RMB||80 USD/500 RMB|
2. Pay by Bank Transfer
* The link for Credit Card payment and the Bank Information can be found in the registration form.
1. One regular registration can cover a paper with 5 pages , including all figures, tables and references (over 5 pages extra-charge 50 U.S. Dollars or 300 RMB per page needs to be paid).
2. One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book.
3. Abstract registration is for Presentation ONLY. The abstract will NOT be published.
4. Only one paper can be included into the journal by paying one registration fee; you can pay Extra Paper Charges (2200 RMB or 350 U.S. Dollars) for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration.
5. The registration fee includes hard copy of the journal, reception, lunch, coffee-break, conference bag, conference souvenir and attending all technical sessions.
6. For all accepted papers, the registration fee needs to be paid before the deadline. Please note that your paper will be removed from the conference proceeding if the fee is not received by that date.
7. Please note that the paid registration fee can not be refund if you can not participate in the conference.
VISA ANNOUNCEMENTPlease note ICMEMSCE is not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Acceptance Letter and Invitation Letter (after registration) issued by the ICMEMSCE Committee Board.
Should your application be denied, ICMEMSCE cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand, nor will ICMEMSCE engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy of Thailand on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.